JD for SQL Server Database Administrator :
In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience.
• Practical experience in monitoring of mirrored Databases of high volume data
• Over 3 years of Experience of managing multiple MS SQL 2000, 2005 & 2008 R2 RDBMS on large systems .
• Experience of Transactional SQL, and DTS stored procedures.
• Detect and troubleshoot DB Server CPU, Memory, I/O and other resource contention
• Must be capable of writing complex stored procedures with optimum performance
• Must have good hands in performance tuning of Databases and Stored Procedures
• Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
• Plan, test and execute on disaster recovery plans
• Advanced SQL skills (eg pivoting, un-pivoting, XML, recursive, all types of joins, OPENQUERY, OVER, APPLY etc.).
• Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices .
• Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills .
• Technical documentation skills.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment .
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Knowledge of MySQL Database administration would be an advantage.
• Knowledge on DB standards and best practices
GoldenPedia International Inc.
Apply at : email@example.com