Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
2nd Floor, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai - 400074
RCF needs Management Trainees in various disciplines as indicated below for its units at Thal (Dist. Raigad), Trombay(Mumbai).
Engineering Disciplines and No. of Posts:
- Chemical: 44 Posts
- Chemical HRD: 1 Post
- Instrumentation: 6 Post
- Mechanical: 15 Post
- Electrical: 8 Post
- Fire: 5 Post
- Industrial Engineering: 2 Posts
- Mechanical(Boiler Operations): 4 Post
- Materials: 22 Posts
- Safety: 4 Posts
AGE AS ON 01.08.2012: Not exceeding 25 years in case of Engineering Graduates
SELECTION, TRAINING AND PLACEMENT:
The selection methodology will comprise of:
- Online Test – (consisting of General Aptitude and Academic knowledge).
- Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of Knowledge, Skills,
- Attitude and Aptitude.
- Medical test
- Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates can exercise the option of appearing in the selection process in Hindi or English.
- Candidates appearing for Materials Discipline should appear for Online test in their respective branch of Engineering.
- Selected candidates will be undergoing training for one year and will be offered a lumpsum stipend of Rs.23, 000/- per month. Free lodging and boarding facility will also be provided at Company’s Hostel if posted in Trombay / Thal unit.
- The online registration of applications commences at 01:00 am on 6th Sept 2012 and closes at 11:30 pm on 25th Sept 2012.
- No other mode of application shall be considered.
For details please visit: http://126.96.36.199/rcf2012new/home/Index.aspx