IT Systems Analyst at LSI Technologies
- Support corporate data warehouse projects and support issues- Engage with business analysts providing technical design solutions
- Develop data models to support report requirements
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Light programming require for data models.
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
Education: (UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization)
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education and Experience
- 0-2 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree (Information System, Computer Science, or related fields)
- Experience in programming and/or data modeling
- Experience in analyzing and resolving regression issues is a plus
- Familiarity with business process is a plus
Skills and Knowledge
- High level of technical competence
- Strong ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- Self starter that can drive work to completion with high quality
- Ability to work with others driving governance and solutions
- Motivated to learn new technologies and skills
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor in Science, Engineering or Computer Applications
Industry analysts predict that storage will grow 35% per year for the next several years and network traffic will grow by 33%. LSI is uniquely positioned to address this rising flood of data. We design semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters and mobile networks. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: