This is Suresh Bhat from Mindtree Limited.
MindTree Ltd. is a global IT Solutions company specializing in IT Services, Independent Testing, Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS), Knowledge Services and Product Engineering, which comprises of R&D Services and Software Product Engineering. MindTree partners with its clients to create a transparent, value-based relationship. Our people build innovative solutions in a wide range of technology domains that enable our customers to succeed in their business goals.
MindTree was ranked 45th among the leaders in The 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals. Widely known for its focus on human capital development, MindTree has been consistently rated among the most admired employers by several industry surveys, including Great Places To Work Institute, Hewitt Associates and Mercer. MindTree was ranked No. 1 among the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) India Award winners for the second consecutive year in 2008. MindTree is the winner of the National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance in India in 2007-08. The Company is publicly listed in India. Please visit us at www.mindtree.com.
We are pleased to inform that currently we have an interesting opportunity for you in Windows Admin/Support - L2 and L3 Roles for Mindtree Ltd., Hyderabad, if you are interested in this opportunity, please send across your updated profile and we will contact you immediately for the further process.
Job Title: Windows Admin/Support - L2 and L3 Roles
Location: Hyderabad (Onsite Opportunity at China)
Please include below details as well:
Job details overview:
• Production Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, ISA Server, or Microsoft Operations Manager experience a plus.
• Experience in Windows Server Support with hands on experience on Active Directory AND Exchange.
• Exposure towards DNS/DHCP would be an added advantage.
• Understanding and support experience of SMTP and POP3.Mailbox Migration of mailboxes using Exchange Migration wizard Prepare and publish status updates.
• Should have L2 or L3 administration skill sets.
• Candidates will be undergoing training for 3 months at Hyderabad.
• Candidate should be willing to work in China after the successful completion of the training based on the performance. (Candidates not selected will continue to work in Hyderabad).
• Should have valid passport prior to the completion of the training.
• Candidates should possess 8/10 and above on communication.
• High Integrity
• Problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Good communication, analytical and presentation skills
• Team player
• Process oriented
Looking forward for your positive response for the same at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request you to forward my contact details to people whom you know and a close match for this opening.
Disclaimer: Please ignore this mail in case you are a Mindtree employee.
Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Bhat | Talent Acquisition | MindTree Limited | Global Village, RVCE Post, Mysore Road, Bangalore-560 059, INDIA | Voice +91 80 67064000 Extn: 66453 | email: email@example.com | www.mindtree.com |