If anyone of you interested on this Please forward your profiles to manik.mahajan@
Note - Last date to upload resumes –Dec 30, 2010
Years of Experience
· Must have hands-on experience on COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, File Aid, SPUFI
· Preferable skills: CA7, abend-aid, changeman.
· Must have worked on both online development and batch development
· Must have exposure to complete project cycle (all phases of project right from requirement till project implementation and warranty support)
· Domain: Must have experience working in Banking and Finance industry
o IBM Mainframe S390, z/OS
o First Data’s VisionPLUS product - including but not limited to TRAMS
· Programming Languages & Tools
o COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS, TSO, ISPF, File Aid, Expeditor for Batch and Online
o DB2, SPUFI
o Have skills to write SQL
· Configuration Management
· Endevor, Changeman
o Capable of clear and concise communication with customers, clients and other non-technical people
o Should be able to participate or conduct conference calls with stateside team
o Waterfall Development Methodology
· Secondary Skills (Experience/Exposure):
o MQ Series
o Assembler, REXX, CLIST
o BMC, CA-7
· Strong foundation of SQL server performance Troubleshooting
· Excellent knowledge on Windows 2003/Windows 2008 operating systems
· Strong Knowledge and experience on SQL Server DR solutions ( Log shipping and database mirroring)
· Sound foundation and experience on Sql server 2005 and 2008 Clusters.
· Sound knowledge and experience on Merge, transactional and peer to peer replication.
· Good experience in Backup solutions and DR planning.( Knowledge on Litespeed, VERITAS, netbackup, Foglight would be a plus.)
· Good Working knowledge on SQL server reporting services.
· Working knowledge on SQL server analysis services from a DBA perspective